Welcome to the Iconic Alternatives Gallery! Here you’ll find pics from 007 fans sharing the creative ways they’ve built their affordable James Bond wardrobe and looks using the alternatives they’ve found. Click on any of the pictures below to launch the slide show. And the comments for the photos are open, so let’s keep things positive, civilized and constructive, shall we?
Want your photo in the Gallery? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll post it ASAP! See the bottom of this page for details on what we need included with photo submissions.
Pictures from our Community
Information for submitted photos:
Photographs submitted by community members to Iconic Alternatives for use in the Gallery should:
- be approximately 400px X 400px in size and in a jpeg format.
- be photos of you wearing the look you’ve created (with your face already blanked or edited out if you do not want it seen).
- be in a Style Grid type layout, showing all the articles of clothing that create an individual look grouped together.
The photograph’s file name should be the title you would like for the photograph; for example:
My Name Skyfall Enjoying Death.jpg
In the email please include:
- as much information as possible about the articles of clothing shown in the photograph (brand name, style or model number, color).
- The name you want to be associated with the photograph (forum usernames are fine).
- a quick sentence granting Iconic Alternatives authorization to use your photograph in the Iconic Alternatives’ Gallery.
Note: If at anytime or for any reason you would like your photograph removed from the Gallery, we will be happy to do so. Please notify Iconic Alternatives of your request in writing via email (email@example.com) and allow 48 hours for the photograph to be removed.